Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rotations begin...

Travis started his first rotation last week. He is working at the Sinus Center dealing with nose problems and allergies. He enjoys it and was able to watch a couple of surgeries already. It's nice because me and Lincoln have allergies pretty bad so now he can cure us....ha ha I wish. But he does know the right medications and what to do. Now he wants me on the shots, uh shots, I don't think so. I have to prick my finger twice a day isn't that enough??? We'll see if I get THAT desperate. Anyways he'll work there for 5 weeks then go to his next one.

4 comments:

Jen and Sam said...

Yay how exciting and that just means that you'll be back here soon!

Jill said...

Hey Becca! WOW he is already doing shifts! I actually have been doing acupuncture for my horrible SINUS's!!! SO ASK THE DOC what i should do now... I really don't want surgery and I don't want to live off antibiotics!! Adivce welcomed.... it was so good to see you guys!! :)

The Johnsons said...

Thanks! We should actually be out there for 2 weeks around christmas and would love to see you guys if you aren't too busy!

Somer said...

Becca,
I love your new template, it's really you! That's great to hear about Travis, I think that field of medicine would be really interesting. I think I could use some good nose advice myself! :)

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys