Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Look at the fish Travis caught




Travis and his brother Gregg went fishing and caught a ton of salmon. I guess a certain type of salmon turn red during August or something...actually I don't know what I'm talking about but anyways here are some picts.

6 comments:

Jen and Sam said...

That is so cool! Im like you though I don't know anything about that stuff, but hey if it helps I was totally buying your story lol!!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Yum. I love salmon. How are you doing? I wish I could take a trip down the road and end up in Idaho so we could visit.

The Duckers said...

Oh Becca! You are so funny! Just keep going with the story! What do we know? We were totally nodding our heads while reading it!
I miss you!

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Nice fish! Happy Late Bday to Lincoln! I totally understand the water park thing. That happened to us too one time. I'm glad you guys are doing good!

Oh random thought- I was telling my sister in law about the good ol college days and I told her about the time we just up and left for Utah to eat at Olive Garden and shop! That was so much fun. We should just up and leave the kids with the hubby's and do it again!

Somer said...

Nice pictures! :) I have to tell you how much of a spaz I am though...the first time Ian went fishing, Grandpa was helping Ian put his hand in the fish's mouth so that he could hold it up for the picture. And don't ask me why, but I screamed...not that I was really scared, more that I couldn't believe he was going to do it. Anyway, needless to say...Ian wouldn't go near the fish after my antics. (Now I just wish he were more that way with me telling him to stop fighting with Mia...maybe I just need to scream & act scared.) Hmmm....

charm said...

Those look awesome... like some kind of exotic fish! Who would've thought it would be salmon??? That story about Lincoln and the waterpark on his birthday was sad. Don't you just hate it when your kids are SO excited for something and it doesn't work out?? Well... that's life, i guess, but it looks like you still had fun anyways!

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys