


Lincoln turned three on Sept. 14, so crazy!! It was so fun because he understood what was going on. He was excited for the cake, candles, and of course presents. And by the way I made an ice cream cake and it turned out pretty good, the decorating was a little sad but the cake was good. My parents and Ben came down so we went to the park and celebrated it there with a few relatives. While Lincoln was unwrapping presents Grant was eating leaves, grass, and tree bark. You can't let that kid outside because he eats EVERYTHING!!! I planned on going to roaring springs for his birthday but sadly and surely they were closed. We pulled in and the parking lot was empty. So we started to drive away and Lincoln started bawling, "I want to go to the water park" I think I was crying harder than he was. j/k but I was pretty bumbed. So we took him to boondocks instead, that made up for it. It was such a fun day! What a sweet little boy I just love my two boys to pieces.





















3 comments:
So cute Becca! Birthdays are such fun. You will have to tell me how you did the ice cream cake...I tried that once and it didn't work out too well. :)
How fun! I love celebrating kids birthdays way better than mine. Tell Lincoln Happy Birthday from Payton!
Happy Birthday Lincoln. Looks like it was a fabulous day. Such a sweet bike dude.
Post a Comment