Let me just tell you, I am SO excited for this online auction that a few of us are putting on for Benson and Claire. We've had some amazing people donate items and services. I just want to thankyou to all that have partcipated so far. The auction blog is up and I'll just keep adding items until the big day which is November 2nd and goes till November 16th. You can do alot of Christmas shopping on this blog so keep that in mind. Go and check it out and spread the word. It's http://bensonandclaireauction.blogspot.com/ and there is a link to the right. Make sure when you visit the blog you put the link on your blog so we can spread the word!!! Thanks again to all those that have helped!!!
10 years ago





















2 comments:
Becca- I can donate some bows and headbands! Just let me know what you need- hotmarcymay@yahoo.com
Becca,
It's me, your old roomie,Cindy...how have you been? I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but Nicole told me to check your blog & I'd love to donate too! I sell stuff at www.cranberriesandcapers.etsy.com Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
Post a Comment