I just wanted to post this on my blog because this family means the world to me!!! My niece Claire just had open heart surgery. The day she had surgery they actually found out that their was a kidney and liver available for her. Because she had to have surgery on her heart they had to turn them down. PLEASE pray for this little girl that she may recover from this surgery and that transplants may come soon. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have my child go through this. It sure makes you appreciate having a healthy family,which alot of us take for granted. To read up on them just click on the blog button "Give hope to Benson and Claire".
10 years ago





















4 comments:
Wow I pray for them often! I know she will make it. I can't even image seeing my little girl in pain.... She is a strong one!
I was blown away by this when I saw Jareds post about this. I am so sad that it worked out that they had to PASS on the transplants BUT I know they are a strong family and we ARE PRAYING for them DAILY.... more organs will be available soon I'm sure. we love you guys and are hoping for the very best.
My heart was breaking when I read Jared's post on this too... I think I cried the whole time! Not just cuz of their trials, but because of their faith as well. I'm with Nat... keepin' them in my thoughts and prayers!
I feel so bad! I can't believe she has to have so many surgeries and she is so small. I will keep her in my prayers.
Post a Comment