Thursday, June 18, 2009

Drumroll please.....

Tis the season of girls right? Everyone that I know, that is expecting, is having a girl! How exciting is that??? Even my cousin that has three girls is having another one. I can't be like everyone else right? Therefore I'm having another boy. My gut instinct was right even though others thought differently. The baby is healthy, so far thank goodness!! My due date is Nov 10. We're really excited!

17 comments:

The Chapple's said...

OKay, I am so glad you finally mentioned it. My mom spilled the beans a few weeks ago, and I have been PATIENTLY waiting to see what was going on! I am excited for you, and I know you were hoping for a girl, But I guess you have to have more!

Are you still here or are you in Boise now?

Natalie said...

Congrats Becca!! What a fun house full of boys you'll have!! Glad things are going well so far.

Natasha Ireland said...

So glad all is well friend. CONGRATS... Your just too great of a mama to BOYS :) That's really cool. Can't wait to see you in July. ps...I still think you need to make a Utah trip to see me :)

Mike "N" Girlz said...

Congratulations Rebecca! That is so exciting for you and your little family. Maybe we will have to have our babies at the same time a do a little switch-a-roo. :)

Natalie said...

Man, you must have extreme estrogen to require so much testoterone in your house to balance everything out! ;) At least you won't have to worry about clothes, and I'm sure he'll be just as cute as his big brothers.

The Johnsons said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Crystal said...

Hey girl that is so exciting! Three boys are great! I should know right. So have you guys decided where you are going to be here or there?

Sarah F. said...

I am happy to hear that you are doing okay and the baby is healthy! Another boy huh??? It will be fun.....all those boys will keep you on your toes. Congrats Becca!

Jill said...

OHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! WOW! I REALLY REALLY Thought it was a girl! I guess you are going to have a little football team! Carlos would be jealous! Congrats!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, Becca! THREE BOYS! Ahhh!! As if things weren't already crazy enough with two! :) Congratulations!! Send me a message on facebook with your number and I'll call ya...we could take our kids to the park or something.

The McClellan Family said...

Oh boy! That's awesome! They will get to grow up and be each other's best friends! Hope you are feeling well!

The Carey's said...

Congrats on baby #3. We have our three boys,too. It doesn't seem like the girls are ever going to come to us,does it?

The Duckers said...

I had an feeling it might be a boy too. Maybe because I was setting myself up for the news of "BOY", just like I did to myself when we found out. I kept telling myself that it was a boy, but secretly hoping for a girl.

As much as you want a girl someday, I think 3 boys will be so fun! You'll be the only one without a girl, BUT the ONLY one with 3 of the same sex in a row. I'm sure he will be just so handsome like all your little guys are.

CONGRATS BECCA!!!

The Duckers said...

Oh, and your baby and Somer's baby can be friends!

Lyon said...

That is so cool, they will have so much fun together!! If you ever need some baby girl time you can always watch Cambree:)

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Let's just say I was right. Now we will see if we are both completely right when I find out I'm having another girl. Lol. At least my girls can have your boys protect them!

charm said...

I can't believe I had no idea until this weekend! I'm so excited for you guys! You look SOOOOOOO good! I'm jealous!

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys