Travis and I have been married for 5 years. We have two beautiful boys Lincoln, 3 years, and Grant 10 months. They are so much fun and keep me busy and entertained...who needs t.v. okay I do... Travis is going to Physician Assistant School and I stay home with the boys. Travis is doing rotations, only one more year left. YAY!!!
7 comments:
Such fun (and quite daring) pics! It looks like you had a blast and I look forward to hearing about it.
That looks like so much fun! I'm still a little jealous of your tan!
Looks and sounds like an awesome trip!! How fun you two got to get out alone! Jared's excited to see you guys soon...wish I could too!
Where was the Bec? How fun...looks like Moab. We should totally do a weekend there w/ our hubbies together..it's so fun. MISS U
How fun. I would love to go there.
Seriously so fun. I would love to do this. I am sure you had a blast even though your food went bad.
I just realized that Lincoln's middle name is Scott, and our Scott's middle name is Lincoln.
Of course I knew about the Lincoln part, but I had no idea about the Scott part. Random.
Post a Comment