Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Weekend at Palisades...











Me and a bunch of friends went to Marie's cabin for the weekend. This is probably one of the funnest weekends I've had in a long time!! It was so nice to be away from kids for a couple of days and be myself around the girls, without worrying if Grant is going to take a plunge down the stairs or if Lincoln is beating up someone. We could actually all just have a great time! I think it was nice because when I got home I was ready to be the best mother ever!! :):) ha ha. It was a nice refresher. And of course it's nice for Travis and the boys to be together without mom. I was a little worried about being too many girls but let me tell you, the more the merrier!!! We did karoke, played games.....some that were quite interesting :), talked, talked, and talked. It was so fun to meet new people and make new friends. All you girls are so fun and amazing! LOVED IT!!! I just couldn't get enough. So thankyou EVERYONE for a fantastic weekend! There's another girls weekend coming up with a different group of girls from highschool.....can't wait!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I stole some of these pictures that I'll most likely be putting on my blog (but don't worry, I'll give credit where credit's due!)

I had an absolute blast as well, and I was ready to be a better mom after getting a little break!

Sara said...

Sounds like sooo much fun!! I have to say I'm a little jealous! :)

charm said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait for ours! :)

Unknown said...

I was glad you had some pictures! I was sad I forgot my camera. I felt the same way, I was ready to be a better mom after having the well needed and well deserved weekend!

Ginger and Gregg said...

Oh how fun! I love girls night outs. I am glad you got a nice break. Now you just need to talk that husband of yours into an amazing vacation with just the 2 of you!

Tasha said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! Who doesn't need a good girls weekend every once in awhile!!! Your boys are ADORABLE!!!

The McClellan Family said...

How fun to get away, that sounds great! We loved your manhood story! boys are so proud aren't they?

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys