Thursday, February 5, 2009

"I was just showing them my...."

I wasn't going to post this but what the heck, maybe I need to warn some of you moms out there....We were at my parents house on Sunday along with my Aunt Kim and her hubby and kids. We were discussing Lincolns belly (the topic always seem to come up) and he was lifting his shirt up and showing it off. Then I hear this gasp and I look over and Lincoln had pulled down his pants and underwear and was showing off his little.....ya you know. So I freaked out and pulled Lincolns pants up and was like "Lincoln you don't do that." I think I overreacted, he was so embarrassed. He just hid in my hair. Then in the most sweet and innocent voice he says, "mommy, I was just showing them my manhood." I just started laughing my butt off. How sweet and innocent these little ones are. I told Travis to have a discussion with Lincoln about his "manhood" and how it's private. Just a WARNING to the mothers with a little boy toddler....I'm just glad he didn't do it in Sunbeams or at playgroup or something like that. Great story, gotta love the kid.

7 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Oh Becca...that is hilarious!!

charm said...

MANHOOD!?! So funny! Yeah, it's kinda sad when you have to have that discussion, huh?... Cuz innocence is so priceless! :)

The Carey's said...

OK my kids have said some funny things...but that has them all beat! So Funny!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Where do they come up with this stuff. That is so funny! No worries this morning Taylor came up to me and said "my Ariel has shiny boobs." WHAT???? I didn't know what to say. Kids.

Natalie said...

Jared and I laughed at this forever!! Their little personalities really start to shine now that they can talk! Love it!

Ginger and Gregg said...

Gee I wonder who taught him "manhood". I am glad you are recording all these things he says it will be some killer blackmail when he gets older!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Oh man, that just made my day even better. Poor thing getting embarrassed. It is amazing to me how smart they are too. Manhood, where did he learn that? I love it.

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys