Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Grant!!!

My little Grant turned one on Sunday, I cannot believe how fast the time went. He was kindof sick so didn't want to try any cake....but he did go for the ice cream, he must have got that from me. Grant is the sweetest little boy, he is a momma's boy. He is my little shadow, I don't know how many times I've almost or have stepped on him because he's RIGHT THERE. He has the sweetest little spirit and such an adorable smile which makes your heart melt. What a good brother he is, and he just adores Lincoln and vice versa. I'm so grateful for my wonderful men in my life, I have been so blessed! Thanks guys and I love you!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Grant!!! I can't believe how fast that year went!!!!! How time flies! we can't wait to see you guys when you move back!

Jen and Sam said...

Wow that really did go fast!! It's too bad he was sick its always fun to have that first birthday cake.

So rumor has it you guys are moving back?

Somer said...

Hey Becca!

Wow-Grant is ONLY 1 year? Are you sure about that? Just kidding, it is amazing how fast the time goes! Good luck with your move, give us a call when you get a chance.

Kris and Sarah said...

I need that Christmas Miracle at my house! ha ha Happy birthday to Grant. I forgot that He and Olivia were so close in age. That's so fun!

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys