Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Christmas Miracle....

Lincoln is officially potty trained, I thought it would NEVER happen in my lifetime....it really did worry me but he did it! YAY! All you mothers out there that are struggling with your little guy, don't give up it will happen! There's really not a secret, for me anyways. One day Lincoln just said, "I want to wear underwear" ever since that day he's gone potty in the toilet.

6 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

I have been starting to think about this and I have no idea what route I wanna try....agh so scary but BIG CONGRATS TO YOU. Ps. Jill will be down here in SLC for lights the 22 and 23rd I think. Also I am gonna try to come to Idaho Dec. 27th...ish you'll be there right. We should plan something w/ all of us

Natalie said...

WOW! That's awesome Becca! Congratz to ALL of you. Still feels like it will NEVER happen...but I'm sure eventually it will!!

Sarah F. said...

That is so great Becca!! Potty training is so liberating! Congrats.

charm said...

Congrats! I can honestly say that I HATE POTTY-TRAINING!!! In fact, even before Cash was born, I was DREADING the thought of having to potty-train again! AGH!! BUT.... once it's all over with, it's the best thing ever! :) Good job! And, funny booger story! Don't you just love the honesty of little kids??

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Oh YEAH! I'm so excited for you. Isn't it the greatest feeling in the world! Can't wait for you to get back here:)!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Congrats. Isn't it an amazing feeling to clean up one less diaper.

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys