becca cute post! you look so cute all dressed up with your kids! and i love your kids costumes! blayze is so into star wars he loved looking at your post! hope all is well and maybe we can get together before you move?
How fun! Your kids are so cute! Fall is a great time of year. I can't believe how big your kids are. I anwser you question, Justin will graduate the summer of 2010, only 1 1/2 years left, then we are moving back to Idaho (that is the plan at least). We can't wait to be by friends and family.
Travis and I have been married for 5 years. We have two beautiful boys Lincoln, 3 years, and Grant 10 months. They are so much fun and keep me busy and entertained...who needs t.v. okay I do... Travis is going to Physician Assistant School and I stay home with the boys. Travis is doing rotations, only one more year left. YAY!!!
8 comments:
becca cute post! you look so cute all dressed up with your kids! and i love your kids costumes! blayze is so into star wars he loved looking at your post! hope all is well and maybe we can get together before you move?
CUTE! It took me a minute to find him... I bet he was lovin' that!! You guys all looked so cute! :)
Love these pics. I can't wait to see you guys in Dec.
Oh so cute Becca! I love playing in the leaves...it is too fun!
That's awesome. :) I only saw him in there b/c you titled your post, "Where's Lincoln?" How are things...are you coming out this way for the holidays?
Yeah! That's awesome that you are coming back...are you excited? And, where in Idaho Falls are you moving??
How fun! Your kids are so cute! Fall is a great time of year. I can't believe how big your kids are. I anwser you question, Justin will graduate the summer of 2010, only 1 1/2 years left, then we are moving back to Idaho (that is the plan at least). We can't wait to be by friends and family.
How fun to play in the leaves, I wish we had a tree that would give us leaves. We live in Richmond, UT, it is just north of Logan.
Post a Comment