Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Halloween!!







I just love Halloween, I think it's one of my favorite holidays...next to Christmas, Easter, and the 4th of July. I seriously couldn't sleep Halloween Eve, I got about 2 hours of sleep because I was so excited! I know I'm pathetic, I thought I would grow out of it but I don't think I ever will. Anyways at our ward party my little Grant won the best Halloween costume for baby/toddler. I was so proud! Alot of you have asked where I got it, I bought it at a Halloween store here called Spirit Halloween.

Lincoln had a BLAST! He was so funny! He would run up to the door knock and ran back to me and Travis. He kindof got confused, he would either say, "Trick or Treat" or "Happy Halloween". Either way he did great! That night just went by way to fast, Thanksgiving here we come!!

2 comments:

Sarah F. said...

I can't believe how much you look like your mom Becca! Crazy! You all look so cute.

Natalie said...

Grant is growing up soooo much!! You guys all look so cute dressed up! LOVE your costume...you really went all out! HOW FUN!!

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys