The shirt that Grants wearing, I had to get. It fits him perfectly. It says "mussel beach" if you can't tell and has a mussell flexing. Grant is full of muscle!
Cute pics. I love Grant's "mussel tee". It took me awhile to realize that that was my son in the picture below. The shirt and landscape through me for a loop!
Hello!!! Now we can be blogging buddies. I found you on Jen's page, and now you have no excuse to not keep in touch! :o) I love your little boys. They are so cute.
Becca, you are such a cute, skinny girl!!! Seriously, you look like you did in high school! If (not knowing you), I saw you somewhere, I would NEVER guess that you've had two kids! Amazing! :) And, it's no wonder your kids are so dang cute! Just look at their mom!
Travis and I have been married for 5 years. We have two beautiful boys Lincoln, 3 years, and Grant 10 months. They are so much fun and keep me busy and entertained...who needs t.v. okay I do... Travis is going to Physician Assistant School and I stay home with the boys. Travis is doing rotations, only one more year left. YAY!!!
6 comments:
YEAH So glad to see new pics of you guys. MISS U.
Cute pics. I love Grant's "mussel tee". It took me awhile to realize that that was my son in the picture below. The shirt and landscape through me for a loop!
Hello!!! Now we can be blogging buddies. I found you on Jen's page, and now you have no excuse to not keep in touch! :o)
I love your little boys. They are so cute.
Hey! I found you from Sara's blog, hope that's okay. Your boys are so cute, I can't believe how big Grant is!! How fun.
Jenn Wilson
I'm glad you finally updated your blog. You're boys are so cute. I love Grants chubs. Is it just me, or is Lincoln Travis' clone?
Becca, you are such a cute, skinny girl!!! Seriously, you look like you did in high school! If (not knowing you), I saw you somewhere, I would NEVER guess that you've had two kids! Amazing! :) And, it's no wonder your kids are so dang cute! Just look at their mom!
Post a Comment