Saturday, July 5, 2008

The great outdoors....with sleepless nights




Our first camping trip with just us four. It was alot of fun! The night was rough but other than that the kids loved it. Lincoln played in the water for about 8 hours. Can't complain! We forgot alot of little things, like a table. As you can see you can use cardboard for anything. Next time we'll know what to bring. The way Travis is talking it sounds like we're going camping every weekend for the rest of our lives......We might as well become mountain men, hey it's not a bad idea since we can hardly afford gas and food. We'll just hunt for our own.

2 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

hahahaha if I wasn't such a whimp we'd join you as Mountain folks...but I did always love camping w/ you. I could hack it ya?

Natasha Ireland said...

My fondest camping memory: catching mini baby frogs in one pond and putting them in another (and then they died cuz the water was too cold....sad) PS. THe older I get the whoosier I get, I would NEVER catch a frog now. YUCK! Also that same trip we were playing cards in the camper when you uncle came in and threw the LARgest FROG I'd ever seen at you and Megan. soooooooo funny

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys