10 years ago
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Along came a spider...
Lincoln and I were eating breakfast one morning I saw a spider run across the kitchen floor, so I started freaking out. I absolutely HATE spiders. I knew I had to kill it or else it could end up in my bed with me. I grabbed a shoe and killed it, while screaming at the top of my lungs. I think I traumatized Lincoln for the rest of his life...I told Travis about the incident and so he thought it would be funny to tell Lincoln there was a spider on his head. Lincoln just went silent and then got the most terrified look on his face and started bawling. Travis felt pretty bad. Now every little thing that looks a bug is a spider and Lincoln freaks out. Look what I've done to my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comment:
I DO THE SAME THING. I SCREAM at the top of my lungs if I have to kill a spider. So funny...poor trav, I bet he felt so bad. This was a funny story.
PS the pic w/ you and Lincoln is sooo precious. I MISS U TONS.
Post a Comment