Friday, March 14, 2008

Playing outside




Boise didn't get much snow. It will snow and then the next day it will be all gone. So we had to take advantage of it while we could when we visited Rigby.

10 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Becca-How cute is your blog! I knew you could figure it out:)! It was so good seeing you while you were here. You kids are so cute! And of course you look amazing. I am jealous. Dang baby weight:)! Hope you have a fun Easter.

Sara said...

Hey Becca! Glad to see you have a blog! How are you doing???!!

the stone fam:) said...

hey becca whats up!! i was so excited to see your blog i will add you to my friends sooo fun!! your boys are so dang freaking cute!!

mo mcd said...

Becca! I found you! It's monica. Your boys are really cute! I'm glad your family is doing great!

Jill said...

Becca I'm soooo glad you got this up and running!! Did my emails help? Let me know if you need anything else!! Love JILLER!!

Lyon said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big Grant is getting. They are so cute. Next time you come out this way- you need to stop in Pocatello.

STCLIFFORD said...

Becca!!! Your boys are adorable. I found your blog on Charm's. Your blog is so cute. If you want to check out our blog it is stclifford.blogspot.com.
Love,
Tiff

Cindy Spratling said...

Oh my heck! It was so fun to see your blog. Your little boys are so cute. And Grant is a big boy! I'm excited to see more!

Kris and Sarah said...

Becca, cute blog!! I haven't seen you guys for a while! Lincoln is so big! I love Boise, I'm jealous of your weather! :)

Ginger and Gregg said...

Hey! I saw your blog through Crystals, it's cute! I will have to add you to my friends list.
-Ginger

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys