Tessa had a little red thing in her eye too. Thank goodness it goes away because it kinda made me sad for her. I guess it made labor (for her) seem so much more traumatic than the way I though about it before.
You hid that well!! I didn't even notice you were expecting the pictures of your husband graduation!! You're such a cutie. I'm so excited for you. Three boys....it's great you'll love it. Congrats!!
Travis and I have been married for 5 years. We have two beautiful boys Lincoln, 3 years, and Grant 10 months. They are so much fun and keep me busy and entertained...who needs t.v. okay I do... Travis is going to Physician Assistant School and I stay home with the boys. Travis is doing rotations, only one more year left. YAY!!!
9 comments:
You look amazing! He's a doll! Congratulations!
Luke is sooooo cute. I love all of the hair. I can't wait to meet him in person!
*LOVE* him!!!! I want to hold him sooooo bad!
Tessa had a little red thing in her eye too. Thank goodness it goes away because it kinda made me sad for her. I guess it made labor (for her) seem so much more traumatic than the way I though about it before.
let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations! He is adorable. Rebecca you look amazing!! I can't wait to see him.
SO Cute Becca!
What a cutie! Oh, and Luke is cute too. OK, I'm kidding, but you really are and have make some adorable boys!
Congratulations and I look forward to more pictures (or just seeing him in person!)
You hid that well!! I didn't even notice you were expecting the pictures of your husband graduation!! You're such a cutie. I'm so excited for you. Three boys....it's great you'll love it. Congrats!!
He is sooooo cute, Becca! And all that HAIR! I love it when they come out like that! :) You did great... just like you always do! Congrats again!
I'm so slow..but congratulations! Wow, 3 fun boys! They are so cute. You look amazing!
Post a Comment