Saturday, August 1, 2009

GRADUATION











It is official Travis is a Physician's Assistant. He graduated yesterday morning....YAY! Now we'll see where we will start our journey. I just have to tell Travis that I am so proud of him and for all of his hard work. He has studied and studied and studied and has worked so hard to be home with his kids in between studying. It has been a long road but he did it!! Thankyou Travis!

12 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Congrats Travis! What an accomplishment. That is awesome. I hope everything works out perfect for you.

Jill said...

WOW CONGRATS!!! THAT IS AWESOME!! SO PROUD!! :) Becca I found some more capris!!!!! come get them if your in rexburg or I'll try to swing by

Sara said...

Congratulations you guys!! Holy cow, I can't wait to be in the same boat!! Are you guys going to stay local? You look so cute, Becca!

Natalie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it's over! What a great feeling to have that behind you guys now. You look darling...hope things continue to go well with the baby and as Trav moves onto the next stage!

Nicole Stucki said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. Can you tell:)! We need to celebrate. And I love your shirt, sooooo cute. Anyways lets get together sometime.

Jacob Crooks said...

Have you thought of specializing in Geriatrics-- I could use a good one!

Jacob Crooks said...

That last comment (and this one) was written by your Aunt Donita not Jacob (who is amazing ---sometimes!)

Andrew and Marie Harris said...

Congrats Travis and Becca! I hope you guys stay close to Rigby. Good luck on the job search.

Natasha Ireland said...

BIG GIANT CONGRATS

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Congrats to you guys. It must feel nice to be done. Oh, and you look so good.

Marcy M Miller said...

How awesome! Congrats.

charm said...

Wow! That's awesome! Good job, Travis!

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys