Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS

(These are Christmas picts.)





5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Becca! I can't wait for you to get back here for good. That quilt is so pretty. Your mom is amazing. And I totally spaced calling you or ani that day I told you I would. Ya so much going on! Call me when you get here.

Sara said...

Hey Becca! It was fun reading your update. Are those scrapbooks you made your mom and dad? And yes, your mom is AWESOME!! The quilt is great. I really need to learn to sew...hmm maybe in my next life. :)

Natalie said...

Looks like a great Christmas!! Good luck getting everything settled in your new place! We missed being home with you guys this Christmas. Hopefully next year we can all be together!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Hey Becca, I am glad to see you updated your blog. I check all the time because I love to see pictures of you guys. We miss you tons. So, did you move? I just spied on Natalie's post.

Marcy M Miller said...

I'm glad that you had a great Christmas. That quilt is so cool, lot of work! Where are you guys moving too?

Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

boys