



We took Lincoln to the Riot Zone and he had a blast!! He especially loved the boxing gloves. Now his new thing is boxing!!! I know that's not good. At church I was walking past the nusery room and peeked in. There was Lincoln showing off his boxing moves on another kid. I felt so bad. Then we got him and his cousins together and put boxing gloves on and let them go at it. He started swinging full speed at his 2 year old cousin and scared him half to death. (wasn't my idea) Then he boxed his older cousins (5, 8, and 9) and did pretty good. He's a tough little kid. He's also good on the wii. He's knocked me down a couple of times.





















2 comments:
Cute boys, Becca!
Hmm so whos idea was it? I think I know the answer to that lol!!!
Post a Comment